thelittlerunningwarrior asked: You're going to get there and wonder "why the FUCK did i choose the Marines. this is a living hell" when you get there. You may not think so now, but trust me, the first 3 weeks will suck. DO NOT forget that the temporary pain will only give you pride for the rest of your life. Stay motivated even when theres no reason to be. You'll know what I mean when you get there:) Just play their game and don't give up. It's all mental.
Thank you for the info :D0 notes / reblog
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life.I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true.I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him…
(via semper-fi-centeno)17 notes / reblog
- You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
- You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes.
- You have more wives than teeth.
- You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon ‘unclean.’
- You think vests…
(Source: thelittlerunningwarrior)11 notes / reblog
6 notes / reblog
By: Jon Shumake, UNF Student Reporter
Tyler McCrackin is a 22-year-old business major at the University of North Florida. He is also a Corporal in the Marine Corps and serves in the Marine Reserves. He served a seven-month tour in Afghanistan from late 2010 through early 2011.
Q: Why did…
- other teenagers:OMG I CAN’T WAIT TO GET MY DRIVER’S LICENSE AND DRIVE AND GO SHOPPING AND GO TO COLLEGE
- Me:I can’t wait to earn my Eagle, Globe and Anchor and become a Marine
- other teenagers:Omg why would you want to go through all of that?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF??!! THATS SO STUPID!
- other teenagers:You’re crazy!!!